We’ve made it easier for you to find the details of ashes or burial memorials at Centennial Park. Use our Memorial Search feature to search and renew a memorial position online.
Currently, this search does not allow for a search of Remembrance Plaque positions (where there are no interments), but we are working on a solution. Our Memorial Sales and Customer Service team is available during office hours on (08) 8276 6011 for further assistance in locating these positions while the solution is finalised. We apologise for any inconvenience.
To renew an Interment Right:
- Type in the name of the deceased and Search Now.
- Click on their name to discover the record of their memorial position.
- Select the Renew Interment Right button.
- Choose how many years you would like to add to the Interment Right (minimum of 5 years as required by the SA Burial and Cremation Act 2013).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tick the box to say you have read and understood the Plain English Statement of the terms and conditions of renewal.
- Click Submit – you will be redirected to your Cart.
- Review the details of the position you are renewing and click Proceed to Checkout.
- Enter your billing details and Place Order.
- Enter your debit/credit card details, click Confirm and Pay.
Once our team has processed the renewal, we will post you a receipt and Statement of Interment Right.
Click here for printable step-by-step instructions.
Please contact our team on (08) 8276 6011 if you have any questions or if you prefer to renew an Interment Right over the phone.